Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cold blooded

I also feel like a shag today. Nothing beats a hearty meal and heartier sex. To do or not to do my breakfast, that is the question...

Everything is marketable in the world. Disaster in one part of the globe means starting an aids-market somewhere else. People are dying of starvation in Zimbabwe but it's a marketing tool for the likes of rock band U2's Bono and other celebrities. If there was no suffering, who would they send their aid to? How would they become 'giving' human beings? While the rich do their 'good deed of the day' and contribute money ostensibly for the benefit of the underprivileged; Robert Mugabe's coffers grow everyday.

People have looked down upon vampires ever since our kind first surfaced. Rather ever since the news of our kind first surfaced. Despite the number of books and movies on vampires, no one has really "met" a real vampire. We are simply not that stupid. However, you've had people being killed, maimed and hounded because others thought they were vampires.

If 'blood sucking' was the true description of the vampire, Robert Mugabe would so fit into that category. I wonder if I should go pay him a visit. But just the idea of the cholesterol and other pollutants in his blood makes me sick. That's a joke though, I never fall sick.

I just feel sick. Like today. It is what human's would call a bleak day. There is a calm, cold breeze outside and I can see the trees and the shrubs shivering through my French windows. The birds that are hopping on my lawn don't seem really interested in searching for bugs. There is no sun; even if it peeks out from behind the clouds, it lacks in will to warm. And I feel really, really cold...

Despite popular myth, vampires do feel temperature changes. Only, we feel cold more than we feel hot. Even on the hottest days -- say at 48 degrees celcius -- I would feel warm and comfortable. However, my blood responds much more to a fall in temperature. The colder it is, the colder gets my blood. Like today, each time the wind rushes in with a fresh gust of cold, I can feel it ripple through my veins.

I love warmth and it's on a day like this that I seek it out. But fires don't warm me... The warmth has to come from within. I have to drink today. To feel warm, warm blood run through my veins. Another's blood, to feel it pulsing through is such a thrill. I could also have sex if only I can avoid eating the object of my desire.
Life of a vampire, what a quandary...

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting - I look forward to hearing more about your love for Vampire...

    Welcome to blogging.

    E.H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.....

    Can you please put a subscription button on(found on add a page element) - I would like to add this blog to my Google reader...

    Thanks
    E.H>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erotic Horizon: Decidedly tasty name. Are you tasty? According to blogging etiquette; thankyou for the shout out. Subscription button's on...

    ReplyDelete